Starlite Social Sail
Friday, Jun 9, 2023 (6:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
Prerequisites: None; this is not a formal lesson, but a chance to get out on the water with other sailors.
The keelboat fun cruise is an opportunity to get out on the water for an enjoyable sail on the club's biggest boats, and meet other club members. This is a recreational cruise, not a lesson. You do not need any ratings to participate. Your skipper will be a club member with a keelboat crew rating who is working toward a skipper rating, under the supervision of an instructor.
Dress appropriately for the weather, and wear shoes or closed-toe sandals.
The boats have cabins where you can stow a backpack, so feel free to bring along water bottles, sunscreen, jackets, or food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Event Type
- Lesson / Training (ratings may be achieved)
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- If this event is cancelled more than 24 hours in advance, participants will be notified via the email associated with their membership account. If the event needs to be cancelled within 24 hours of the event start time, the instructor will call each participant individually via the phone number associated with their membership account.
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- This event will occur either partly or primarily on the water. Participants should wear attire they can move easily in and are comfortable getting wet. Close-toed shoes are required on all Hoofer craft. Lifejackets will be provided but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer. Use of sunglasses, sunscreen, and a water bottle are strongly encouraged.
- Food and Equipment Information
- (not set)