Thank You for Choosing Hoofers - Welcome to Hoofers Payment System
Here you can sign up for our clubs, youth programs, renew your membership, and pay for events, trips and lessons!
Please select log in above or create an account to enjoy all the benefits of Hoofers membership.
With an account in our system, you can purchase your membership to any of the following Hoofer clubs and programs:
- Hoofer Mountaineering Club
- Hoofer Mountaineering meets weekly. Come for trip reports, club updates and trip planning as well as plenty of socializing!
- Hoofer Outing Club
- Join us for climbing, broomball, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, canoeing, kayaking, or just food and beverages depending on the season. Not to mention its a great way to meet other people who have a passion for the outdoors and start planning your next adventure!
- Hoofer Riding Club
- Enjoy your leisure time with great horses and people!
- Hoofer SCUBA Club
- Join us for weekly socials. There you will have opportunities to discuss our recent dive trips, share photos and experiences, and discuss upcoming dive trips, either local to Wisconsin or other locales, including the Great Lakes and tropical locations.
- Hoofer Sailing Club
- Join us to learn how to sail, meet new friends, or if you are looking for fun and welcoming activities throughout the year.
- Hoofer Ski & Snowboard Club
- Our members enjoy trips to local hills such as Tyrol Basin as well as out west to ski resorts in Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, and more! We love fun, snow, and all things in between! You should too! Meetings are every week and general members are welcome to attend.
- Hoofer Youth Sailing Program
- The Hoofer Youth Program offers quality on-the-water instruction with a focus on fun and learning. Courses in sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, and kayaking are open to youth ages 10-18 and range from beginner to advanced.