MYC Habanero Summer Racing Series
Sunday, Jun 25, 2023 (8:00 am - 1:00 pm)
MYC: This lesson will participate in the official Mendota Yacht Club (MYC) races. Races with MYC can be fast-paced. No race experience is necessary, we will rotate positions as possible.
Schedule: We will begin rigging the boat at 8 a.m.. The MYC start gun will be at 10 a.m.
Weather: Lessons will proceed in all weather conditions except thunderstorms, the MYC race may be canceled for very light winds. Please dress appropriately, expect cooler temperatures on the lake, and plan on going for a swim. (Just in case..)
Location: This lesson will meet under the yellow canopy next to the lake lab. If you are unable to find your instructor, or if there is inclement weather, please check in with the Outdoor UW Office.
Pre-requisite: Speak with race skipper or fleet captain.
- Event Type
- Lesson / Training (ratings may be achieved)
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- Sailing gloves, SPF 50+ sunscreen, & a bottle of water.
- Food and Equipment Information
- (not set)