Game Night with Outdoor UW
Thursday, Jul 20, 2023 (5:00 pm - 7:00 pm)
Outdoor UW Manager
Get your game face on with some friendly competition on the lakefront. Outdoor UW is proud to host it's first ever Game Night! Activities include on land yard games and challenging paddling activities. No experience is necessary! We are happy to teach you all the rules plus some tips and tricks on how you can come out on top. See you soon!
Sign Up Instructions:
Please sign up for the event below. We will also be accepting sign ups the day of if space permits.
Participants under 18:
A parent or guardian must create the account. If you are signing your child up for this event, please click "add additional family member" on the next screen and enter your child's name and emergency contact. On the next screen, select your child's name and click the green button. Follow the remainder of the prompts until you are directed back to the event page and your child is listed as a participant. All participants under 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
Participants over 18:
After you create an account, select your name on the next screen and click the green button. You will be prompted to enter your information and agree to our waiver and behavioral standards. Follow the prompts until you are directed back to the event page and you are listed as a participant.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. Meet at the Outdoor UW desk in Memorial Union.
Bring water, sunscreen, and a hat/sunglasses. Wear clothes and shoes that can get wet! Key lockers and bathrooms are available. Union policy prohibits the operation of paddle crafts under the influence of alcohol. If you have consumed any alcohol before your paddle, you will not be permitted to participate.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com
- Event Type
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- The event will be cancelled 24 hours in advance if inclement weather or poor lake conditions exist. In the event of a cancellation, full refunds will be issued. Refunds will not be issued if participants cancel within 24 hours of event.
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- Equipment will be provided. Participants must dress accordingly and be prepared for variable summer weather conditions.
- Food and Equipment Information