Femme+ Climbing Night at The Sett
Friday, Feb 3, 2023 (7:30 pm - 9:00 pm)
On behalf of Hoofer Mountaineering, we are beyond stoked to announce that we be hosting a Femme+ Climb Night! While we love ALL of our HMC crushers, this invite goes out to all those that identify as femme, nonbinary, trans masc - anyone who doesn't identify as cis masc - to join us for an evening of climbing!
- Date: Friday, February 3rd from 7:30-9:00PM
- Location: The Sett - located on the basement floor of Union South
- Cost: While there will be no dues via Hoofer Mountaineering, event attendees will need to pay Sett dues upon entry in order to climb. Note that HMC members get an awesome discount on Sett costs!
- Gear: Attendees are responsible for supplying shoes, a harness, and a belay device (if one possesses adequate ratings). For HMC members, all necessary gear can be rented free of charge - email our wonderful Gear Managers (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve! Additionally, all necessary gear can be rented at The Sett for a cost.
We look forward to seeing you soon! If you have any questions in the meantime, please reach out to Claire (email@example.com) or Jill (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Event Type
- Social Event (for prospective and club members)
- Accommodation Information
- The Sett
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- (not set)
- Driving or Travel Details
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- (not set)
- Food and Equipment Information
- Trip Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- Trip Purpose/Goals