420 Racing Skipper
Saturday, Oct 8, 2022 (10:30 am - 1:30 pm)
Leader: Will Knox
Racing is on! A light rating is required to sign up as skipper, if you don't have a rating consider signing up as crew.Start rigging as soon as you get here, we'll go over the course and any other questions and asign crew to boats once everybody is rigged. Please either be here at the listed time or let us know ahead of time if you're going to be late so that we know to rig or save you a boat.
- Event Type
- Lesson / Training (ratings may be achieved)
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- This event will occur either partly or primarily on the water. Participants should wear attire they can move easily in and are comfortable getting wet. Close-toed shoes are required on all Hoofer craft. Lifejackets will be provided but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer. Use of sunglasses, sunscreen, and a water bottle are strongly encouraged.
- Food and Equipment Information
- (not set)