Daniel Stewart Sunday Clinic Sign-Up (Jumping)
Sunday, Nov 13, 2022 (8:00 am - 1:15 pm)
*THIS IS THE SIGNUP FOR THE DANIEL STEWART JUMPING CLINIC (NOVEMBER 13 ONLY)*
Hoofer Riding Club is excited to announce that we will be hosting Daniel Stewart--international coach, clinician, and author--this November! Coach Stewart has been an equestrian for over 35 years, and also has a degree in physical education. He is considered to be one of the world's leading experts on equestrian sport psychology, athletics, and performance. His "Pressure Proof Clinics" are known for helping riders to achieve equally strong minds and bodies.
This Clinic is a two day event, taking place the weekend of November 12-13 at The Horse First Farm in Brooklyn, WI. November 12 will be a dressage clinic, and November 13th will be a jumping clinic, both instructed by Coach Stewart. Riders will be split up into 3 groups by riding experience (low, middle, and upper level riders). Please note that riders must be able to complete a full course of jumps, cross-rails, ground poles, or multiple dressage movements, without stopping. Riders who cannot meet this requirement are encouraged to audit!
SCHEDULE (provided by Daniel Stewart):
8:00 - 8:40 I video all riders on the flat (jumping)
9:00 - 10:30 Frame by Frame analysis of all riders
11:00 - 12:30 Follow-up lesson based on what we saw in video
1:00 - 2:00 Sport Psychology seminar
Snacks and beverages will be provided for all auditors, free of charge. Please contact email@example.com if you have any food allergies or special dietary needs.
*EACH RIDER IS ALLOWED 1 FREE GUEST*
A NOTE FROM DANIEL:
Because of the challenging nature of our clinic it’s very important that all horses be willing, well- behaved, and able to complete a full course of 6 to 8 fences - or a full dressage test - without stopping. Horses who have a tendency to rush, run-out, refuse fences, be barn-sour, or are otherwise unable to complete a course without stopping (or make their riders feel fearful) are not appropriate for my clinic.
- Non-HRC Member Clinic Fee -- $205/day
- HRC Member Clinic Fee -- $185/day
- Trailer-in Fee (includes outdoor pen use) -- $15/day
- required for all riders trailering in
- Stall Fee -- $25/day
- Camping $25/night
- Event Type
- Trip (off-site, ratings may be achieved)
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- 15 days or greater prior to the course start date – Students may cancel the course, and will receive a refund less a $50.00 fee. Less than 15 days prior to the course start date – The course is non-refundable.
- Driving or Travel Details
- Transportation needs can be arranged for UW-Students and Hoofer Club Members.
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- All riders must wear a helmet at all times when mounted. Appropriate riding gear is also expected (i.e., tall boots, breeches, half chaps, etc.).
- Food and Equipment Information