Brief & Debrief Facilitation (Outdoor Explorer Series: Leadership Courses)
Wednesday, Apr 13, 2022 (5:30 pm - 6:30 pm)
What should you talk to your group about before a trip? What about after? Sometimes the things that we say before or after a trip to our participants can be the difference between running a great trip and running a trip that misses the mark. This course focuses on the things we can do as trip leaders to facilitate excellent briefing and debriefings before and after our club events and trips. Learn from the experiences of OutdoorUW and ALPS facilitators to find new ways to set expectations and process events with the participants you lead
Meet in Mendota Lodge
- Event Type
- Educational Event (passive learning, no rating)
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- If there is not adequate enrollment 48 hours prior to this course, it may be canceled. If the course is canceled by Outdoor UW, enrolled participants will receive an email notification and full refunds will be issued. Refunds will not be issued if participants cancel within 24 hours of the event.
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- Please dress for the weather for any course that has an outdoor portion indicated in the description. All technical gear will be provided.
- Food and Equipment Information