Badger Sloop Racing Skipper
Thursday, Jul 22, 2021 (5:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
Sign up here if you are interested in being a skipper for the Badger Sloop races on Monday and Thursday. You must have a Badger Sloop rating to be a skipper for this event.
IMPORTANT: Please either be here by 5:00 or let us know ahead of time that you will be late if you are signed up as skipper. Otherwise, your spot will be given to someone else.
Monday Race Results: https://tinyurl.com/hooferssloopracingmonday
Thursday Race Results: https://tinyurl.com/hooferssloopracingthursday
- Event Type
- Lesson / Training (ratings may be achieved)
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- If this event is cancelled more than 24 hours in advance, participants will be notified via the email associated with their membership account. If the event needs to be cancelled within 24 hours of the event start time, the instructor will call each participant individually via the phone number associated with their membership account.
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- This event will occur either partly or primarily on the water. Participants should wear attire they can move easily in and are comfortable getting wet. Close-toed shoes are required on all Hoofer craft. Lifejackets will be provided but you are welcome to bring your own if you prefer. Use of sunglasses, sunscreen, and a water bottle are strongly encouraged.
- Food and Equipment Information
- (not set)