Winter Snowshoe Series - Lake Mendota
Wednesday, Mar 10, 2021 (4:00 pm - 6:00 pm)
Join Outdoor UW for a guided snowshoe outing on beautiful Lake Mendota. Participants will get a basic introduction to snowshoeing techniques, and will receive a free large Wisconsin Union S'mores Cookie!!!
*Please dress accordingly. Hats, gloves, and warm layers as we be outside on the lake for over an hour.
- Event Type
- Educational Event (passive learning, no rating)
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- The event will be cancelled 24 hours in advance if inclement weather or poor lake conditions exist. In the event of a cancellation, full refunds will be issued. Refunds will not be issued if participants cancel within 24 hours of event.
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- Equipment will be provided. Participants must dress accordingly and be prepared for cold winter conditions. Please bring a headlamp or flashlight if possible.
- Food and Equipment Information
- (not set)
- Safety plan information to be shared with attendees:
- Please come prepared with proper PPE and practice social distancing with those outside your household. Face masks will be required during the event.
- Sanitation plan for any equipment used during the event:
- Leaders will use disinfecting wipes to clean all equipment being used by participants.