Night Hike with Outdoor UW
Tuesday, Jan 5, 2021 (5:00 pm - 6:00 pm)
Feeling isolated? Join Outdoor UW in a night hike along UW's lakeshore path. There is no objective, just an opportunity to take in nature with a small, socially distanced group. We'll meet outside of Outdoor UW at Memorial Union just before 5:00 PM and we'll set off to the West along lakeshore path. Bring headlamp or flashlight if you have one, appropriate clothes for the weather, and wear your mask as we enjoy some socially distanced outdoor time together!
- Event Type
- Social Event (for prospective and club members)
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- Participants will be emailed in advance if weather or other conditions would lead to cancelling of this event.
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- Appropriate clothing for cold weather and a flashlight/headlamp (recommended, not required)
- Food and Equipment Information
- Safety plan information to be shared with attendees:
- Physical distancing and appropriate PPE (face masks) will be enforced
- Sanitation plan for any equipment used during the event:
- There will be no shared equipment