Red Rocks 2019: Getting Comfortable with Sport Leading Clinic
Monday, Mar 18, 2019 (9:00 am - 1:00 pm)
In Progress / Completed
Sport Lead Clinic
Leaders: David Abel
Getting Comfortable with Sport Leading Clinic:
- Half-day, $15. Sunday 3/17 (~9am-1pm)
- NOT an introduction to sport climbing – this clinic is geared towards people who have experience sport climbing/leading of some sort.
- Ideal for the climber who has exposure to sport leading but doesn't have the confidence or experience quite needed to lead consistently.
- Mock leading and then real leads on easier grades.
- Leaders will help coach you through clipping stances and prevent clipping errors
- Also includes practice cleaning routes
- If you don't already have your sport lead rating, you will have this by the end of the clinic.
- Prereqs: Previous experience sport leading. HMC Top Rope Rating
- Available spots: 5
- Event Type
- Lesson / Training
There are 4 people in this event, with 0 spots remaining.
There are 0 people on the waiting list for this event, with 4 spots remaining.