HMC Climbing Team Trial Practice
Wednesday, Sep 20, 2023 (7:15 pm - 9:15 pm)
GYM WAIVER - Fill this out before the event!
This is a free practice for anyone interested in being a member of the Hoofer Mountaineering Club Climbing Team this semester! This is a great opportunity to see if the Climbing Team is for you. Please only sign up for one of the two available trial practices (unless you are a driver of the carpool). If you would like to be driven to and from the gym or if you have a car and are willing to drive others, please sign up for the carpool here (there is a Sunday tab and a Wednesday tab, please sign up on the correct sheet): CARPOOLING SIGN-UP LINK
Note that there are a limited amount of carpool spots, and a spot isn't guaranteed. Please arrive 30 minutes early to your designated carpool pick-up location if you are carpooling. The location of the practice is at Summit Strength and Fitness (3118 Kingsley Way, Madison, WI 53713). Please arrive 15 minutes early if you are arranging your own transportation. Bring climbing shoes and a chalk bag if you have them, otherwise shoes can be rented at the gym.
Practice will be two hours long, lasting from 7:15pm-9:15pm on Wednesday, September 20th. This practice is meant to give you a feel for what team practices will be like throughout the semester, so come excited to meet new climbers and improve your technique!
- Event Type
- Educational Event (passive learning, no rating)
- Accommodation Information
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- (not set)
- Driving or Travel Details
- Carpool link is above. Bike ride is about 20-25min from campus. Bus routes are present but sparse.
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- (not set)
- Food and Equipment Information
- Trip Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- Trip Purpose/Goals