Milwaukee Wreck Dives
Saturday, Sep 24, 2022 (6:30 am - 1:00 pm)
Join us in Milwaukee for 2 shipwreck dives (2 tanks) on a charter boat. The anticipated wreck locations are Prins Willems (55-80 ft) and Dredge #6 (50-70 ft). We will be meeting at Memorial Union on the morning of September 24th and carpooling from there.
These dives will likely be COLD! 7mm gear (or dry suit if you are certified) is recommended and Hoofers Scuba has 7mm gear available for rent.
- Must have at least an Open Water Certification with diving experience outside of certification dives. Will be required to show proof of certification.
- Must be able to meet a TBD day before the dive to pick up gear and have a trip debreif.
- Must full out waiver after signing up.
Reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions!
- Event Type
- Trip (off-site, ratings may be achieved)
- Accommodation Information
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- (not set)
- Driving or Travel Details
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- (not set)
- Food and Equipment Information
- Trip Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- Trip Purpose/Goals