10/31 3 PM Lesson w/Liz & Anna
Saturday, Oct 31, 2020 (3:00 pm - 4:00 pm)
Equestrian Team Fall Riding Clinic
Saturday, October 31st, 2020 at 3:00 PM
Liz* & Anna
Lesson Cost: $45
Payment is due before the start of your lesson (Saturday, October 31st, 2020 at 3:00 PM)
No late fee will be applied if this payment is not made on time. If this payment is missed, the next payment event created will have a $10 late fee disclaimer if that payment is missed.
Please do not hesitate to ask questions if you are unsure about anything. It’s better to clarify than do something wrong, especially with the added safety concern of COVID.
- Event Type
- Lesson / Training (ratings may be achieved)
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- The lesson may be cancelled dependent upon the weather, illness, or other emergency. If this is the case, the lesson will be rescheduled. No refunds will be given. If something happens and you are unable to make your lesson, it is your responsibility to notify Mercedes, your coach, and your driver/drivee. Communication is key!
- Driving or Travel Details
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your lesson time to allow for proper grooming and tacking up. The driver, Liz, will reach out to the passenger(s), Anna, to arrange departure and pick up times. There is a 10 MPH speed limit down the driveway. PLEASE abide by this - if you are running late, it only takes 2 minutes to go down the driveway. We want to make sure animals and people are safe.
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- Masks are required at all times (while in cars, while fetching horses, while tacking up, etc.) unless you are on a horse while outdoors. If the weather is cold, we will be inside, and the indoor arena qualifies as an indoor space. Masks will therefore be required while riding in the indoor. Social distancing is expected and required at all times.
- Food and Equipment Information
- (not set)
- Safety plan information to be shared with attendees:
- - While in cars, please stay as far apart as possible. Be transparent with your driver about ANY symptoms, and please do not come to your lesson if you have any COVID symptoms or have been exposed to COVID. We need to put safety first. - Only one person allowed within tack rooms at a time, as it is a smaller space. Please do not enter the feed room. - Two horses per aisle are allowed in crossties to allow for adequate social distancing.
- Sanitation plan for any equipment used during the event:
- - Please touch as little as possible when out at the barn. Only touch the crossties, door handles, halter/leadrope, grooming tools, and tack of your assigned horse. Please disinfect your hands before touching halters, grooming tools, and tack. Hand sanitizer can be found on the cart outside of the feed room. - We have community tools, which can be found by the muck buckets on the right side of the barn door by the outdoor. Please do not use any mucking tools outside of these. - All communal surfaces are disinfected every evening, including door handles, stall latches, and community tools. - The portapotty is usable if needed, but please notify Andi if it is used so it can be disinfected.