Rise Up for Environmental Justice - Dejope Lawn
Friday, Oct 30, 2020 (3:30 pm - 4:30 pm)
On the last day of the Wisconsin Union Directorate's Rise Up Week, join Hoofer Ambassadors to learn about environmental justice... in-person and OUTSIDE! We'll be playing an environmental trivia game and handing out prizes, including FREE Hoofer club memberships.
This event has two time slots, with separate event sign-ups for each. Click HERE to sign up for the first time slot for this event, which will be from 2-3 pm 10/30 on Library Mall in front of Memorial Union. The same prizes will be given out at each session.
When: 3:30-4:30 pm, Friday 10/30
Where: Near East Fields, in front of Dejope Hall
Who: This event is free and open to the public, no Hoofer membership required
Registration on this event page is required, and masks and social-distancing will be maintained throughout the event. Hand sanitizer will be available at the event.
For more information on Hoofer Ambassadors, go to our website HERE. For information on how to get involved, email Berit Thorson at email@example.com.
For questions or concerns, email event leaders.
- Event Type
- Social Event (for prospective and club members)
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- If inclement weather, event will be moved to a virtual film screening and discussion. If changed, these event details will be emailed out to all participants.
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- Face mask required to be worn at all times.
- Food and Equipment Information
- (not set)
- Safety plan information to be shared with attendees:
- Mask wearing and six-feet social distancing will be required at all times. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Sanitation plan for any equipment used during the event:
- All materials handed out during event will be sanitized and administered contactless.