Back to Schooling Show - Virtual Dressage Ride-a-Test
Saturday, Aug 15, 2020 (11:59 pm - 11:59 pm)
Back to Schooling Show
Virtual Dressage Ride-a-Test
USDF "L" Licensed Judge, Nicole Trapp, will be watching Dressage test video submissions and providing participants with a score. Introductory through 2nd Level tests accepted.
The cost is $25 per video submission. You may submit multiple tests.
The video submissions will be done through YouTube. Upload your video to YouTube and send a link to Show and Clinic Coordinator, Mercedes Cullen at email@example.com, starting August 1st at 12:00 am.
Payment and video submissions will be due by August 15th at 11:59 pm. Payment will not be accepted after August 15th and videos submitted without payment will not be viewed and scored.
If you have further questions, please direct them to Mercedes Cullen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Event Type
- Virtual Event (meetings, lessons and socials hosted virtually)
- Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Information
- Since this is a virtual event, there will be no cancellation or rescheduling of this event. Therefore, no refunds will be given.
- Driving or Travel Details
- (not set)
- Equipment/ Gear Required by Participant
- Dressage tack is not necessary. You are free to ride in whatever tack you wish. For consistency, please have your videographer stand at C while you perform your test.
- Food and Equipment Information
- (not set)