Sunrise Garden Yoga
Monday, Jul 15, 2019 (7:00 am - 7:45 am)
Raquel Sancho Solis
Start your mornings at blossoming Allen Centennial Garden with this Vinyasa-based flow designed to energize the body and stimulate the mind. Whether you are brand new to yoga or have years of practice, this class is your opportunity to delight in idyllic sun salutations within UW-Madison's most treasured outdoor sanctuary.
Garden Yoga classes are $7.50/class or require a RecSports Group Fitness membership. Pre-registration is required, and online registration will remain open until the start of class. Classes are capped at 20 participants, so register early! Cancellations can be made up until 12 hours before the start of class, and will result in credit with Outdoor UW. If you wish to cancel your enrollment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Late-cancels and no-shows forfeit registration payment; RecSports members will incur a $5 late-cancel fee.
All participants must be 18 years or older to attend.
Things you will need to know:
- BYOYM (Bring Your Own Yoga Mat)
- Pre-registration required
- Registration is capped at 20 participants, so register early!
- All participants can check in with the instructor at Allen Centennial Gardens (620 Babcock Drive)
- Props, such as blocks, are neither required nor provided, but you are welcome to bring along anything you use for your practice
- Weather cancellations via email and text message at least 1 hour before the start of class. Please check for the update before arriving!
- Event Type
- Lesson / Training