Winter Terrace Yoga
Friday, Feb 22, 2019 (4:30 pm - 5:30 pm)
Instructor: Paulina Guerra
It may be too cold for yoga out on the Terrace, but there are plenty of charming, newly-renovated indoor spaces right here Memorial Union! If you're looking for a deep breath and relaxation (or even just a study break), come join us at the Union and shake off that winter chill with a Winter Terrace Yoga class.
Indoor Yoga classes are $5/class. Online registration will remain open until start of class. For your own convenience, pre-registration (including mat rentals) is strongly encouraged. Drop-ins and on-site mat rentals are welcome as space and availability allows; please register with the instructor upon arrival. Cancellations can be made up to one hour before the start of class, and will result in credit with Outdoor UW (for another winter yoga class).
Drop-ins are welcome, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Drop-ins can register and pay on site with credit or debit card (NO CASH) upon arrival.
All participants must be 18 years or older to attend.
Things you will need to know:
- Check TITU screens around the Union for the location of your class.
- BYOYM (Bring Your Own Yoga Mat). We provide rental yoga mats ($2 per class).
- Classes capped at 15 participants
- To drop in to class or rent a mat on-site, please bring a credit or debit card.
- Props, such as blocks, are not provided or required for class, but you are welcome to bring along anything you use for your practice.
- Drop-in participants and all pre-registered participants can check in with the instructor at the class location.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bathrooms, showers, and lockers are available near the Outdoor UW Office (lockers are 25 cents so please bring a quarter)
- Event Type
- Lesson / Training